Our Instructor-led Classroom Training Programs and Workshops are structured in the following manner:
- Half-day, 4.5 hour workshops, AM or PM sessions
- One-day, 8-hour programs
- One & one-half day programs (8 hours day one + 4.5 hours day two)
- Two-day, 8-hour per day programs
- Three-day, 8-hour per day programs
- One, Two, or Three-Day Corporate off-site retreat programs
You can contact us via email at email@example.com or just give us a call at (800) 517-7129 and press Extension 2 for Client Services. We’re happy to discuss your training needs and help you find the right program. Although we have some standard instructor-led training programs and workshops, the majority of the time we create customized training for each client. We are known for our targeted approach to learning and development programs, by clearly assessing people and behavioral problems and then prescribing the right training solution that will achieve the desired behavior changes and organizational results.
Additionally, because we understand the challenges in getting people to training programs, we often create customized Leadership Learning Tracks. By creating a learning track, we can provide training in shorter duration, such as one, full-day program or two, consecutive half-days per quarter. This option is particularly popular with our small business clients with fewer than 100 employees, as it is difficult to get supervisors and managers out of the operation for more than just one day. Additionally, we know that training doesn’t always happen during the daytime hours… if training is needed in the evening hours or even on the weekend, such as for a corporate retreat, we are flexible in scheduling training session times.
Instructor-led classroom training can be delivered on site at your location, in which one of our instructors would travel to your designated corporate location. Or, another option, which is quite popular with our clients, is to send employees to our training facility in Boca Raton, Florida. We conduct our training sessions at the Boca Raton Conference & Executive Center, which is a great central location to West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami.
Boca Raton Conference & Executive Center
Our training center is located just 25 minutes from the West Palm Beach International Airport, 30 minutes from the Fort Lauderdale Airport, and 60 minutes from the Miami Airport. Our location has a restaurant and cafe in the building and is also conveniently located near many restaurants, hotels, beautiful beaches, and the nightlife on Atlantic Avenue, just a few miles north in Delray Beach.
Once you have an idea of the type of training program you have in mind, here are some standard questions that we will need to have answered in order to provide you with accurate pricing and training proposal:
- How many individuals will need to attend the training?
- Will they attend the training all in one location or will you need one of our trainers to travel to other, satellite locations to facilitate the training?
- Will the training be conducted on-site at your facilities, or will you need to secure meeting space at a local hotel or conference center?
- If training will be conducted on site at your facilities, do you have adequate space to accommodate, comfortably, all the attendees?
- Does the space already have audiovisual equipment in place? (e.g. ceiling mounted projector and wall mounted screen).
- Will the individuals attending the training all speak English, fluently?
- Will you have any physically challenged or special needs attendees?
- How long should the training be? Half-day? Two Days?
- When would you like to schedule the training?
- What time frame(s) will you need the training to take place? e.g. day 8:30 am -4:30 pm or evening 3:00 pm -11:00 pm
- Who has the financial decision-making authority to approve the training program? We need this information, as when we submit a proposal we require that proposals be sent directly to the individual responsible for approving the training.
- What are your key objectives in implementing a training program? Specifically, what are your expectations of what the training will do for your organization, once delivered?
Additional resources regarding how we provide our services to clients can be found on our FAQ page by clicking here: Frequently Asked Questions
For more information, please contact us at Info@rpchr.com or at (800) 517-7129 and press Extension 2 for Client Services.
We’re available Monday-Friday from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Eastern time.