At RPC, we’ve come up with a better way for employers to get the HR and Employee Relations help they need—at a cost that works for most organizations. At just $275 per hour, pro-rated to the quarter hour, you can get senior-level, professional HR expertise and guidance–whenever it’s needed. Simply call or email us whenever an employee issue arises, when a compliance question needs answered, or HR assistance is needed. We respond via phone or email within 24 hours—guaranteed.
We have two ways that we work with employers: Frequent Users and our Sporadic Users. For our Frequent Users, who anticipate more than five hours per month of assistance, we charge a retainer of $1,375 to begin the engagement. Then, we just keep a tally on the time we spend and deduct for the time we have provided consulting. After the retainer is utilized we simply auto-replenish the retainer with the credit card on file.
Sporadic Users: For clients who need our expertise only once in a while, we simply invoice at the end of each month for the time we have provided consulting in the preceding month with payment terms Net15. Or, if a credit card is on file with us, we simply charge the card at month-end for the previous month’s HR On-Call consulting fees.
Here are a few of the issues we’ve helped our HR On-Call clients with:
- Consult with a client on how to properly investigate and document an allegation of sexual harassment
- Identify how to manage, document properly, and discharge an “out of control” employee who was disruptive to business
- Clarify the wage and hour rules regarding how to properly classify workers and avoid DOL investigations, fines, and lawsuits
- Provide guidance on how to handle and document a situation involving a poor performing manager and handle a termination
- Provide guidance on how to implement policies and procedures to create structure and consistency in employment practices to minimize employee drama and behavioral issues
- Provide guidance in easy-to-understand language regarding compliance with all the rules and regulations involving managing employees in the United States
- Provide coaching and feedback regarding internal investigation interviews and investigation report writing
We work with employers across all industry sectors, private sector as well as public sector, and we work with organizations that have the unique challenges of dealing with labor unions. HR On-Call is quite beneficial for larger organizations, because we can quickly get on a conference call with HR and key business leaders whenever a complex situation arises and outside expertise is needed regarding HR and employee relations’ issues. And, HR On-Call is also perfect for small businesses, as in our experience smaller employers tend to have very limited knowledge of legal compliance, how to select, train, and develop supervisors, and how to handle poor performing employees. And, these kinds of issues affect business performance–in a very big way. Employee issues are distracting, frustrating, and if not handled correctly can bring regulatory investigations from the Department of Labor, EEOC OFCCP, and other government agencies. And, if these issues are not handled correctly–can easily bring expensive lawsuits.
To learn more about how HR On-Call can help your organization, just give us a call at (800) 517-7129 or email us at email@example.com. We’re here to help!