All of our Internal Investigations, HR, and Employee Relations training programs are available in either an instructor-led classroom format or the same program agendas and curriculum delivered in an instructor-led, virtual classroom environment using Webex Training or GoTo.
Below are the links to view the program agendas:
The 1.5-Day Program is 8 contact hours and can be delivered virtually on two, consecutive days of 4.5 hours each. Or, we can break the training up over several days to minimize the “behind-the-screen” time for learners. We can also schedule any of our virtual sessions according to a team’s needs, such as ER | HR teams that are located in various locations and in multiple time zones.
The 2-Day Program is 12 contact hours and can be delivered virtually over several sessions, such as four, 3.5 hour sessions to minimize the “behind-the-screen” time for learners. We can also schedule any of our virtual sessions according to a team’s needs, such as ER | HR teams that are located in various locations and in multiple time zones.
The 3-Day Program is 18 contact hours and can be delivered virtually over several sessions, such as four, 6-hour sessions or any variation to complete the 18 contact hours while also minimizing the “behind-the-screen” time for learners. We can also schedule any of our virtual sessions according to a team’s needs, such as ER | HR teams that are located in various locations and in multiple time zones.
All of our programs are facilitated by an RPC seasoned instructor that has at least 25 years of experience in HR and in handling employee relations issues and conducting internal investigations. We do not utilize subcontractors to deliver our training programs, which enables us to absolutely control the quality of our program delivery.
For Booking Group Training:
1. Just contact us at Info@HR-investigations.com or give us a call at (800) 517-7129. One of our associates will be happy to talk with you about your team’s training needs and offer recommendations on which of our programs is the best fit. Additionally, one of our associates can discuss with you the creation of a customized program unique to your organization’s industry. At RPC we do a great deal of custom instructional design of internal investigations programs in order to make the programs more relevant and engaging for learners. And, we can create a custom mock investigation to help your team improve their knowledge and skills in working a case that is more relevant to your organization, such as using industry and organizational jargon and including situations the team is likely to encounter on a daily basis. More than 50% of the programs that we deliver for our clients are customized in some way. When contacting an associate, please let us know your specific needs and we’ll take it from there to help you deliver the best training program for your team.
To obtain pricing for group training we will need to know:
- Number of attendees anticipated
- Time frame for delivery of the program
- Approximate budget for the training
- If “live” classroom instruction is desired or if a virtual classroom program is desired
Please keep in mind that when booking groups for training, we generally will need at least 30 days advance notice. This time frame is needed in order for us to have enough time for initial conference calls to gather important background information about the organization, types of ER cases the team deals with, key components that leadership requests to have included in the training, discuss desired outcomes and other important details including ironing out a desired schedule. And, with many attendees working from home, we also need enough lead time to prepare the training workbooks and to print and ship materials to each individual’s home address prior to the first scheduled day of training. An important note: the more advance notice you can provide to us will provide you with more available dates for us to train. We are often contacted by organizations that wish to “get a training booked in two weeks” or other very short time frames. While we can book training on short notice, the challenge is generally going to be our instructors availability. So, the more lead time you give us the more date selections you will have.
Training for Individuals:
If you are seeking training for yourself, or just 1 team member, please go to our Upcoming Events page to view and register for one of our upcoming publicly offered classroom and virtual training programs. We conduct numerous classroom programs throughout the U.S. at venues such as hotels and conference centers. During the Covid-19 pandemic, we have converted our internal investigations, HR, and FMLA/ADA classroom programs to virtual programs. In mid-September 2020 we anticipate resuming our classroom programs (with social distancing protocols in place). If you are looking for individual training, but the event dates on our calendar are not convenient, please contact us as we may have an existing virtual class that you can join that may not yet be posted to our events page.
We have been in business for 18 years, providing training to a wide variety of organizations and across all industry sectors. All of our instructors are seasoned veterans in HR, with specific experience in Employee Relations and investigations. We would love to work with you to help you and your team improve your knowledge of HR compliance and Employee Relations skills in conducting internal investigations into allegations of harassment, discrimination, retaliation and other types of employee misconduct.
For more information, please just contact us at (800) 517-7129 or at Info@HR-investigations.com.